Integrated knowledge management
Protect and add value to your organization’s intellectual property.
Your business’s core asset is its knowledge and know-how: the ability of your managers to make good decisions, based on sound knowledge. Kesteven Management Documentation gives you a systematic way to monitor the effectiveness of your organization’s knowledge management and the corresponding quality of business decision-making.
- Identify the decisions that are mission critical.
- Identify the knowledge needed to make those decisions.
- Allocate resources and determine priorities for collecting, managing, and communicating mission critical knowledge.
- Identify and improve poor decision-making practices.
- Ensure that critical systems and processes are identified, defined, and documented.
- Improve efficiency by eliminating non-value-adding knowledge management activities.
- Identify the people and roles that represent the organization’s vulnerability to loss of personnel.
- Define the management training needed to ensure the organization’s resilience.
Click here if you would like someone to call you to explain more about how the system works or to arrange an online presentation to show you the system in action.
Please complete this form to contact the Kesteven & Associates team.Close