Products and services
Kesteven Management Documentation's role is to help the organization implement an integrated management system, to achieve its compliance, governance, and commercial objectives. We provide three types of service —
- We help design, implement, and test core management system processes, in particular those required to achieve and demonstrate statutory and contractual compliance.
- We provide and support the Kesteven Management Documentation management system technology.
- We provide documentation services to write, edit, and simplify an organization's documented knowledge.
- Improve information management and delivery
- Reduce the quantity of documentation; eliminate duplication
- Meet formal management system requirements
- Improve your organization’s decision-making
- Protect your organization from loss of personal knowledge
- Measure the knowledge value of your IT investment
- Implement a formal, company-wide safety management system
- Demonstrate compliance with legislative OHS requirements
- Demonstrate compliance with standards such as AS/NZS 4801, OHS 18001, or ICAO Annex 19
Click here if you would like someone to call you to explain more about how the system works or to arrange an online presentation to show you the system in action.
Please complete this form to contact the Kesteven & Associates team.Close