Mission critical knowledge mapping
- Improve your organization’s decision-making
- Protect your organization from loss of personal knowledge
- Measure the knowledge value of your IT investment
An organization’s knowledge is the information that its people and systems have ‘captured’ in any form. The purpose of corporate knowledge is to make decisions to act, in order to meet performance objectives. A Kesteven mission critical knowledge mapping project is an assessment of the quality, quantity, and timeliness of the information available to support your organization’s decision-making. The objective of the project is to answer these questions —
- How robust is your organization’s decision-making?
- Do your decision-makers have the information they need to make good decisions?
- Is the information accurate, timely, and provided in the required form?
- Does the organization’s IT expenditure align with the value of the decision-making?
- How well defined are your decision support processes?
- Is your mission critical decision-making reliant on the personal knowledge of key personnel?
- Are your information processes documented?
- Is the documentation accurate, up-to-date, and usable?
- How well protected is your corporate knowledge?
- Are your key information processes dependent on the personal knowledge of key personnel?
- Is training available, and provided, to ensure the preservation of mission-critical corporate know-how?
The mission critical knowledge mapping project
The Kesteven mission critical knowledge mapping methodology was developed, and is supported, by Dr Jack Jacoby. Jack's qualifications include a Doctorate of Business Administration (in organizational accountability to shareholders and shareholder metrics and their implications on business planning); a Master of Business Administration ; Bachelor of Arts (Sociology and Economics). Jack is an Adjunct Professor at RMIT University, Graduate School of Business and Law. He is also Chairman, Future CEO Group, CEO Institute
He is also, or has been, a trained mediator, a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) with the Institute of Management Consultants in Australia; and is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, Fellow of the Australian Society of Senior Executives; Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management; Associate Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute; Member of the Australian Market Research Society; Committee Member of the Victorian Dispute Resolution Association, and a Member of the National Speakers Association of Australia.
Click here if you would like someone to call you to explain more about how the system works or to arrange an online presentation to show you the system in action.
Please complete this form to contact the Kesteven & Associates team.Close